Sunday, February 21, 2010

long time no hear…

first a brief note on the long silence – I have had to climb down into concrete jungles and came back up only this morning. although it was fun meeting old friends and making new ones, i'm delighted to be back home. pure no-strings-attached love from my four legged friends is something I enjoy always ;-)

since there is quite a bit to cover, i'm splitting them up into 3 mails/posts, so you can skip the ones you're not interested in:
1) this note (posting now)
2) first bok’up (posting a few hours from now)
3) bok'up: feb 2010 (posting tomorrow)

I still enjoy designing hardware and writing software – with the need to update our web-site, I wandered aimlessly in the Internet and found a few sites for inspiration; the site that finally won me over was www.thesixtyone.com

once the what was known, it was just a matter of discovering the how and so started the journey to learn html/css/javascript, figure-out filling-up pages with images, using the keyboard, and other nifty stuff. The final result after a few intense days mingled with sleepless nights, we are proud to announce the new and improved www.houseofkodai.in please do take the time to check it out and send us your comments/feedback.

as always,

Karthik Ayyar

ps. to my dear friend whose endrendrum has inspired me to shamelessly borrow the english version – thanks ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment